Some basic information on our Sunday service if you are planning to visit us:
- We provide Sunday school for children 3 years and up.
- The Sunday school is divided to groups according to age.
- The Sunday school starts after the worship so when you arrive you can feel free to go to the sanctuary with your kids.
LENGTH OF THE SERVICE AND OTHER DETAILS
- Our services typically takes about 90 minutes and after that we provide time for fellowship
- Coffee, tea and possible cakes are free of charge and it is our hope that people feel free to stay for fellowship and to get to know one another.
STRUCTURE OF THE SERVICE
- Our service opens with announcements and prayer.
- Following we have time of worship.
- After the worship we teach the Bible verse by verse and our style is to go through the Bible book by book and chapter by chapter.
- Typically on Sundays we are in the New Testament and on Wednesdays in the Old Testament.
- After the teaching we close the service in prayer and following that we have the time for fellowship.
Some basic information on our Wednesday service:
- Wednesdays we are currently not providing children's ministry activities.
- Wednesdays the Service typically takes about 60 to 90 minutes and after that there is time for fellowship with coffee and tea provided.